• To prepare for the upcoming fish window period, crews will be on site this Saturday, June 28, during the normal weekend work hours of 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
• Fish removal and transportation will take place on July 1 and 2. The removal will be done by King County Department of Natural Resources and Seattle Public Utilities crews.
• Removal of additional poplar trees west of 35th Avenue NE.
• Crews will not work on Friday, July 4. Have a safe and happy holiday!
• Please remember that for your safety the construction zone is not open to the public. Children and adults should not enter the construction zone during or after construction hours.
• Alteration or removal of traffic-control and detour signs is prohibited. Please do not move the detour signs that are in place.
• The “local access only” section of 35th Avenue NE between NE 105th Street and NE 110th Street is an active construction zone during work hours. Pedestrian, bicycle and vehicle access needs to be limited to those that live there or are visiting the Meadowbrook Pool and Community Center.
Contact Jason Sharpley, Project Manager email@example.com
Visit the project website: