Meadowbrook Community Center
10517 35th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98125
Sept. 11, 2018
As I look out my window today the weather says Summer! By the time our meeting takes place it may look more like Fall!
Please plan to attend our Community Meeting Tuesday evening-we have a full agenda. For our meeting we will have a variety of speakers, presentations, updates, and local news.
- Your Voice Your Choice-Meadowbrook Project Approved! 105th St/104th Pl. interchange
- Our Meadowbrook HUB is ready for business. Our Hub Capt. Anne Girvin, will review the recent activity and announce our upcoming Open House
- Terry Vogel will be here to discuss Meadowbrook Community Care. Meadowbrook Community CARE (MC2) engages the larger Lake City community to partner and strengthen existing resources for those most in need.
- Lake City Way is going to be repaved, from the freeway entrance to the city limits. Learn how this will affect you.
- Updates on sidewalks, streets, and construction.
During the next year and starting immediately we intend to expand our community reach and increase our presence in NE Seattle. What topics or concerns or options are you interested in?
We need everyone’s voice! Please do come to our Sept 11th meeting and let’s see what we can do now and going forward!
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us.
Thank you and Happy Fall!
Meadowbrook Community Council President
Meadowbrook Community Council