This page lists a number of useful online resources provided by the City of Seattle.Seattle.gov is the City of Seattle’s public website, a 24-hour City Hall for the citizens of Seattle. The Mayor’s Office, the City Council, and most city departments, offices, agencies and boards are represented on the Seattle.gov website.
Seattle.gov is also a web portal. Our website allows you to find City information and services by different methods – a search engine, a city services index, a department directory, or by topic. The topical pages also include links outside of the City of Seattle – to the region, state, country and world.
KingCounty.gov is the King County public website, a 24-hour Information Kiosk for the citizens of King County, WA. The County Executive, the County Council, and most County departments, offices, agencies and boards are represented on the KingCounty.gov website.
KingCounty.gov is also a web portal. Our website allows you to Plan a bus trip, Get a job at King County, Report a compliment, question or issue, eFile Superior Court documents, Look up property values and much much more.
The purpose of Access Washington / WA.gov is to promote public service to citizens and businesses by:
- Expanding business and citizen access to government services and government information;
- Offering an easy and convenient process to conduct online transactions with State government;
- Accelerating the delivery of quality online government services;
- Improving the level of customer service from State government; and
- Extending online government services to all citizens in Washington State.