Updates to construction schedule
We appreciate your patience during construction. We are continuing to experience weather delays, but still expect work will wrap up in late March or early April. Please note that the dates listed below are approximate and dependent on weather conditions.
• Drainage work continues throughout the project area. We expect this work to last through at least March 13.
• Crews will begin pouring concrete as early as March 17. They will begin by forming and pouring the curb and gutter along the length of NE 95th St. Curb and gutter is the first step of building new sidewalk.
• As early as March 20, crews will begin grading for sidewalk and driveway construction. We anticipate sidewalk and curb ramps before driveways, as soon as March 27.
• We expect driveway construction will begin as early as March 30. We’ll follow up with homeowners individually to share a sequencing update and provide notification for driveway impacts in advance of this work.
• The landscaping work will follow completion of sidewalk and driveway construction, as early as April 4.
Questions or concerns?
We’ve spoken to many residents about specific access needs or concerns during construction. Please don’t hesitate to contact us by emailing PedestrianImprovements4@seattle.gov or by calling (206) 684-4747. We appreciate your patience during construction. Feel free to forward this email to others you think may be interested or share this link to sign up for construction updates via email.
Community Outreach Lead
PedestrianImprovements4@seattle.gov | 206-684-4747